Jean-Michel Sers (m) is Head of European Affairs at CIRAD since 2014. He graduated in International and European law and business administration. He first worked as project officer at the European Commission on issues of energy technology promotion and programs coordination and implementation (1995-2000). He was then policy officer in charge of research and innovation cooperation between EU and South Asian countries at the European Commission, DirectorateGeneral for Research and Innovation (2009-2013). His tasks included conduct and development of research and innovation policy dialogue with majors’ Asian country partners of EU, including the preparation of policy and position papers. During the period 2000-2009, he worked successively in two major French public research organizations implementing energy and agriculture projects.
- Selected Idea-carriers for LEAP4FNSSA West Africa Workshop: Dialogue for Action and Brokerage – Fostering Knowledge, Communication & Innovation Hubs September 15, 2020
- 1st Virtual Raising Awareness Event | Survey September 8, 2020
- West Africa Workshop: the call has closed August 17, 2020
- How Research and Innovation in Food Nutrition Security and Sustainable Agriculture (FNSSA) can mitigate COVID-19 impacts? July 28, 2020
- LEAP4FNSSA, a model of global partnership according to Agrinatura July 21, 2020
October 28 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm