Have a say on FNSSA issues! Contribute to the preparations of the AU-EU Summit and the UN Food Systems Summit!
Europe Africa Stakeholder Engagement Week for Research and Innovation on Food and Nutrition Security and Sustainable Agriculture (FNSSA) | 31 May to 4 June 2021.
We will kick off the week with high-level plenary on 31 May:
- Mahama Ouedraogo, African Union Commission
- Anna Panagopoulou, European Commission
- Elizabeth Nsimadala, Eastern Africa Farmers Federation
We will close the week with a summarizing event on 4 June
- Victor Ajieroh, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation,
- Shadrack Moephuli, Agricultural Research Council, South Africa,
- Beate Huber, of the Research Institute of Organic Agriculture, Switzerland.
- Louise Fresco, of the Wageningen University
- H.E. Josefa Sacko, Commissioner for Rural Economy and Agriculture, African Union Commission
The whole week is filled with 15 inspiring sessions on different topics.
Come and join us: you will meet many strategic FNSSA stakeholders from Europe and from Africa!
Read/download the detailed Plenary Opening [.pdf | 284 KB] and Plenary Closing [.pdf | 280 KB] programmes.
Read/downlaod the detailed program of the whole week [528 KB]
Read/download Participant’s Guide [.pdf | 389 KB]